EmployerExotik Excursions Ltd.
Date PostedJune 13, 2022
Location Work from home
Earnings 1% commission per sale
Work Hours 15 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Part Time Leading to Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 13, 2022
Exotik Excursions Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Travel software packages
- MS Office
Manage difficult situations with customers
- Adventure travel
- Leisure travel
- International travel
- Individual travel
- Group travel
- Domestic travel
- Business travel
- Cruise ship
- Sell travel products and travel insurance
- Provide customers with travel information and other details such as regulations, duty free allowances, health risks and requirements, attractions and special events
- Prepare marketing materials
- Investigate new travel areas, hotels and other amenities
- Develop contact lists
- Calculate costs, process refunds and attend to other financial transactions
- Attend to cancellations and schedule changes
- Provide travel information to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and travel costs, and recommend suitable products
- Make transportation and accommodation reservations using computerized reservation and ticketing system
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in persuading clients by promoting particular destinations, tour packages and other travel services, and by selling single-fare tickets and package tours
Interest in operating computerized reservation and ticketing systems to make bookings and reservations; and in providing travel details to clients regarding destinations, transportation and accommodation options and costs, and recommending suitable products
Interest in compiling information to investigate new travel destinations, hotels and other facilities and attractions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.