EmployerANTTAL TRANSPORTATION LTD
Date PostedJuly 13, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 12, 2022
ANTTAL TRANSPORTATION LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Advise vehicle operators of traffic and other problems
- Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders
- Dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations
- Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment
- Receive requests for emergency assistance or service
- Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment
Experience an asset
Interest in compiling information to maintain operator work records using computerized or manual methods; and in monitoring personnel workloads and locations
Interest in operating computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment to process and transmit information and instructions to co-ordinate the activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; and in dispatching personnel according to written schedules, work orders and as required by emergency situations
Interest in speaking with vehicle operators to advise on route and traffic problems such as construction, accidents, congestion, weather conditions and weight and size restrictions
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.