Posted on Jun 30, 2020 by Dhanoa Bros. Transport Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 18, 2020
Dhanoa Bros. Transport Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
7 months to less than 1 year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
Willing to relocate
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 18, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.