Posted on Nov 03, 2020 by M & M Freightlines Ltd.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $32.00 hourly
Work Hours 32 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 29, 2020
M & M Freightlines Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
1 year to less than 2 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
BAY NO.4 4334 68 AVE SE
CALGARY, Alberta T2C2T9
Dec 29, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.