EmployerH.P.C TRANSPORT LTD.
Date PostedJune 09, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.70 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 09, 2021
H.P.C TRANSPORT LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
18011 34 STREET NW
EDMONTON, Alberta T5Y6A9
Jul 09, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.