EmployerKahlon Trucking & Transport Inc.
Date PostedNovember 01, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 01, 2021
Kahlon Trucking & Transport Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
Prepare production and other reports
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 01, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.