EmployerBlack Roadways LTD.
Date PostedNovember 05, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $35.75 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 05, 2021
Black Roadways LTD.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Work Location Information
Relocation costs not covered by employer
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
244 TEMPLEMONT PLACE NE
Calgary, Alberta T1Y5A6
Dec 05, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.