Employer7220961 Canada Inc.
Date PostedNovember 07, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 to 50 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 28, 2021
7220961 Canada Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Class 1/1F/A Licence (semi trailer trucks)
Experience an asset
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 28, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.