Employer1719166 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 22, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $33.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 22, 2021
1719166 Alberta Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Prepare production and other reports
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.