EmployerNon Stop Cargo Inc.
Date PostedNovember 08, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $36.45 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 08, 2022
Non Stop Cargo Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Prepare production and other reports
- Supervise workers and projects
- Dispatch bus drivers and monitor routes
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.