Posted on Nov 10, 2020 by G.M. Rapista Trucking Inc.
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $32.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 28, 2020
G.M. Rapista Trucking Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Major Work Area
2 years to less than 3 years
Type of Industry Experience
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Monitor and operate signal and track switch control panel
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
Valid driver's licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure
Ability to Supervise
- Team player
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
6427 - 180 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta T5T2P3
Dec 28, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.