Truck Drivers Supervisor
EmployerADRIMAR TRUCKING LTD
Date PostedJanuary 22, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $36.50 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 21, 2023
ADRIMAR TRUCKING LTD
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Supervise workers and projects
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Recommend personnel actions
- Co-ordinate repairs and rentals
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve work methods
1 to 2 people
Type of industry experience
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.