EmployerLALLIAN TRUCKING LTD.
Date PostedSeptember 10, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $26.40 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 10, 2021
LALLIAN TRUCKING LTD.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Review schedule requisitions, passenger counts and cargo, running times and distances to establish schedule parameters
- Review personnel availability and other pertinent information to establish schedule parameters
- Design new or modify existing schedules using computer software or other methods
- Assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts
- Compile equipment and personnel records to produce operating reports
- Incorporate into route plan factors such as peak travel periods, holidays, special events and construction with emphasis on time and cost efficiency
How to Apply
2026 33B st NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6T0L3
Oct 10, 2021
Interest in co-ordinating information to incorporate into route plans such factors as peak-travel periods, holidays, special events and construction that affect time and cost efficiency; and in maintaining equipment and personnel records
Interest in speaking to assign personnel to equipment and routes and schedule work shifts; and in designing new, or modifying existing, schedules; may prepare user guides and other information for the public regarding services
Interest in operating computer software to adjust schedules and design new or modify existing schedules
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.