Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Endeavor Technologies Corp.
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $120,000.00 annually
Work Hours 44 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 16, 2020
Endeavor Technologies Corp.
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
- or equivalent experience
5 years or more
Area of Work Experience
Product development and formulation
Conduct training sessions
- Project management
- Consult with clients after sale to provide ongoing support
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group
- Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
- Willing to travel regularly
- Willing to travel cross-border
- Travel expenses paid by employer
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Tight deadlines
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Word processing software
- Visual Basic
- MS Windows
- Networking software
- Networking hardware
- File management software
- Presentation software
- 3D graphic software
- Project management software
- Programming languages
- Software development
- MS Office
- Desktop applications
- Multimedia software
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
Computer and Telecommunications Hardware Engineers Specific Skills
Develop and conduct design verification simulations and prototype bench tests of components
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 16, 2020
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information from user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; and in collecting, organizing and maintaining problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
Interest in assisting computer users by assessing and responding to their technical difficulties; may supervise other technical support workers
Interest in precision working to provide first-line technical support and advice to computer users
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.