User Support Technician
EmployerDr. Phone Fix
Date PostedDecember 13, 2021
Location Grande Prairie, AB
Earnings $981.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 06, 2022
Dr. Phone Fix
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, General, Other
1 year to less than 2 years
- Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
- Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
- Supervise other technical support workers in this group
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- MS Windows
- File management software
- MS Office
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Westgate Centre, 11509 Westgate Dr suite 203
Grand Prairie, Alberta T8V3B1
Feb 06, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in compiling information from user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions; and in collecting, organizing and maintaining problems and solution logs for use by other technical support analysts
Interest in assisting computer users by assessing and responding to their technical difficulties; may supervise other technical support workers
Interest in precision working to provide first-line technical support and advice to computer users
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.