EmployerIVIS Construction Inc
Date PostedOctober 22, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $22.00 hourly
Work Hours 72 to 110 hours bi-weekly
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 29, 2021
IVIS Construction Inc
- Other trades certificate or diploma
- or equivalent experience
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles)
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- Air Brakes Endorsement
5 years or more
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Truck or Equipment Experience
- Sewer jet or flusher truck
- Drain roto service truck
- Report any malfunctions to supervisor
- Operate various vehicles and equipment
- Check, lubricate, refuel and clean equipment
Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Drug test
- Criminal record check
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
- Own vehicle
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Valid driver's licence
- Drive manual transmission vehicle
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- 20/20 vision
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Overtime required
Work Location Information
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Dec 29, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in driving garbage trucks, street cleaning equipment such as street sweepers and other vehicles equipped with rotating brushes, snowploughs and plough blades; sewer maintenance equipment such as rodders and sewer jet cleaners; and trucks equipped with road-sanding and other similar apparatus
Interest in comparing information to maintain streets and repair sewer systems, and to remove garbage and dump loads at designated areas
Interest in checking, lubricating, refuelling and cleaning equipment, and in reporting any malfunctions to supervisors
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.