There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerMo Fan Taichi & Wushu Academy
Date PostedMarch 15, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $28.85 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Apr 14, 2023
Mo Fan Taichi & Wushu Academy
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Supervise other technical staff
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery and equipment
- Operate audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment at concerts and live events
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
Experience an asset
- Dental plan
- Vision care benefits
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in controlling audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment to mix, combine and edit music and sound at concerts and live events and to operate electronic equipment to generate program titles, credits, subtitles, graphic backgrounds or animation for television programs
Interest in compiling information to play back edited sound tracks in synchronization with motion picture films
Interest in mixing, combining and editing music and sound at concerts and live events, and synchronizing edited dialogue, music and sound effect tracks from different sources
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.