There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerThe Calgary Society of Community Opportunities
Date PostedMay 11, 2023
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Seasonal Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 09, 2023
The Calgary Society of Community Opportunities
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
- Urban area
- Various locations
Level of expertise
- Recording technician
- Sound editor
- Video editor
- Computer graphics editor
- Special effects editor
- Operate mixing, dubbing, editing machinery and equipment
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
Full time enrollment
Computer and technology knowledge
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Area of work experience
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Own transportation
- Public transportation is available
- Vehicle supplied by employer
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
1 year to less than 2 years
Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
Remote work available
- Free parking available
- On-site amenities
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in controlling audio consoles or computers, tape machines, microphones and sound processing equipment to mix, combine and edit music and sound at concerts and live events and to operate electronic equipment to generate program titles, credits, subtitles, graphic backgrounds or animation for television programs
Interest in compiling information to play back edited sound tracks in synchronization with motion picture films
Interest in mixing, combining and editing music and sound at concerts and live events, and synchronizing edited dialogue, music and sound effect tracks from different sources
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.