EmployerNexus Immigration & Recruitment
Date PostedJanuary 04, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $25.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Feb 03, 2022
Nexus Immigration & Recruitment
Level of Expertise
- Video editor
- Recording technician
Operating Systems and Software
Final Cut Pro
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Work Experience
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Windows
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Operate audio-visual or electronic equipment
- Set up, prepare, operate and adjust audio, recording, editing and reproducing equipment to record, edit and reproduce sound input
- Prepare and operate videotape recording and playback equipment and edit video tape after production
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
Specialized Audio or Video Systems
- Computer assisted control editors
- Digital effect video mastery units
- Computer graphic imagery system
- Film to video transfer system
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance Benefits
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Are you currently a student?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Feb 03, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in operating motion picture and video cameras and related equipment, and in attaching lenses, filters and film magazines to cameras
Interest in testing, maintaining and storing equipment, in labelling and recording contents of exposed film, and in completing report sheets
Interest in synthesizing information to select and set up camera equipment; and in speaking with directors and senior members of camera crews to discuss assignments and determine filming sequences, camera movements and picture composition
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.