Waiter/Waitress - Drive-In Restaurant
Employer7036795 Canada Inc. O/A Harvey's Restaurant
Date PostedJanuary 06, 2022
Location Spruce Grove, AB
Earnings $18.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 05, 2022
7036795 Canada Inc. O/A Harvey's Restaurant
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
Experience an asset
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Supervise other servers and bussing staff
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Provide customer service
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Physically demanding
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Client focus
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current level of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
30-100 King Street
Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X0J6
Feb 05, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.