Waiter/Waitress - Food And Beverage Services
Date PostedJune 14, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $15.00 daily
Work Hours 30 to 42 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Jul 14, 2022
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Food and Beverage Serving Skills
- Advise on menu selections
- Serve food and beverages
- Present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques or room billings
- Describe menu items including daily specials for customers
- Prepare and serve specialty food at customers' tables
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
1 year to less than 2 years
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- Must be of legal age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages
Interest in copying to take orders and relay them to kitchen and bar staff; in performing sensory evaluation of wines; and in ordering and maintaining inventory of wines and wine glassware
Interest in serving food and beverages to patrons
Interest in handling the preparation of specialty foods at patrons' tables
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.