Employer1311185 ALBERTA LTD
Date PostedJanuary 11, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 10, 2022
1311185 ALBERTA LTD
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
7 months to less than 1 year
- Professionalism in customer service
- Clean and maintain work space
- Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
- Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
- Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
- Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
- Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
- Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
Work Location Information
- Team player
How to Apply
Feb 10, 2022
Interest in copying information to prepare requisition orders for parts and supplies, and to maintain records of orders and amount, kind and location of parts and supplies on hand
Interest in operating computerized inventory systems; and in keeping records using manual systems
Interest in speaking with customers to sell spare and replacement parts for motor vehicles, machinery and equipment in retail settings and to advise retail customers and internal users on appropriateness of parts, supplies and materials requested
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.