EmployerOil City Press Ltd.
Date PostedMay 09, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $16.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 08, 2022
Oil City Press Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Forklift Operator Certification
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Industrial lift trucks and fork-lifts
- Dollies and hand trucks
- Pallet lifters
3 years to less than 5 years
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Database software
- Inventory control software
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Commercial facility
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Client focus
- Health care plan
- Dental plan
Long term benefits
Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
How to Apply
Jun 08, 2022
Interest in compiling information to maintain internal manual or computerized record-keeping systems; and in coding goods
Interest in operating computers to keep records; and in unpacking and routing goods to appropriate storage areas; may operate fork lifts, hand trucks and other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods
Interest in overseeing loading and unloading of goods from trucks and other conveyances
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.