Warehouse Worker - Material Handling
EmployerE.R. BRIDGE EXPRESS LOGISTICS LTD.
Date PostedJuly 19, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $20.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Sep 14, 2022
E.R. BRIDGE EXPRESS LOGISTICS LTD.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Build pallets
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Operate a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
- Ship orders
- Pick orders and stock
- Weigh materials and goods
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Wrap goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Transport and distribute materials and goods
- Organize and maintain inventory
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.