EmployerPositive People Placement
Date PostedSeptember 19, 2022
Location Canmore, AB
Earnings $19.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 17, 2022
Positive People Placement
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment
- Ship orders
- Pick orders and stock
- Weigh materials and goods
- Make labels and attach to goods
- Provide customer service
- Wrap goods
- Pack and unpack goods
- Sort, crate and stack goods
- Store cargo and materials
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Operate computerized inventory control systems
- Own transportation
- Valid driver's licence
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Experience an asset
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
Interest in comparing information to perform other material handling activities such as counting, weighing, sorting, packing and unpacking
Interest in feeding - offbearing to move household appliances and furniture on and off moving trucks and vans
Interest in arranging articles in vans to form compact loads and in securing articles to prevent damage and breakage
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.