EmployerWestern Pacific Waterproofing Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 22, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $35.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 22, 2021
Western Pacific Waterproofing Ltd.
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
Major Work Area
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train or arrange for training
- Supervise workers and projects
- Set up machines and equipment
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Recommend personnel actions
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Read blueprints and drawings
Security and Safety
Work Site Environment
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
- Team player
- Excellent oral communication
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
1752 Glastonbury Blvd suite 15
Edmonton, Alberta T5T6W2
Dec 22, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.