EmployerAmayra enterprises ltd
Date PostedNovember 20, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 3  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 31, 2022
Amayra enterprises ltd
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
1 year to less than 2 years
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.