There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
EmployerProton ERP Consultants Ltd
Date PostedMay 12, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jun 11, 2023
Proton ERP Consultants Ltd
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery
- Assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware
- Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches
- Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.