EmployerDr. Phone Fix
Date PostedNovember 08, 2021
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $770.00 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Dec 08, 2021
Dr. Phone Fix
1 year to less than 2 years
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Tight deadlines
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Client focus
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
4224 66 St NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6K4A2
Dec 08, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.