EmployerMilo Productions Inc.
Date PostedJuly 15, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $28.00 to $32.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 35 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Aug 14, 2022
Milo Productions Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Object-Oriented programming languages
- Project management software
- Programming software
- Business diagram software
- Database software
- Programming languages
- Software development
- Data analysis software
- Client focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
5 years or more
Remote work available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.