Employer2213333 Alberta Ltd.
Date PostedJanuary 16, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Feb 15, 2023
2213333 Alberta Ltd.
- Bachelor's degree
- or equivalent experience
- Computer hardware or software retailer/wholesaler
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Willing to relocate
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
Computer and technology knowledge
- Software development
- MS Office
Security and safety
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Enhanced reliability security clearance
- Secret clearance
- Vehicle supplied by employer
- Willing to travel regularly
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Sound discrimination
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Internet access
- Cellular phone
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.