There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Web Site Developer
EmployerCareer IT & Business Solutions Inc
Date PostedMarch 14, 2023
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $30.00 hourly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 4  Vacancies
Closing Date Apr 13, 2023
Career IT & Business Solutions Inc
- Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements
- Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website
- Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Website graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
Work conditions and physical capabilities
Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Team player
7 months to less than 1 year
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in analyzing information to prepare mock-ups and storyboards, to develop Web site architecture, and to design the appearance, layout and flow of Web sites
Interest in precision working to test and modify Web pages and applications
Interest in consulting with clients to develop and document Web site requirements; and in determining hardware and software requirements; may lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.
Compared to my abilities
The abilities related to this job are shown along with your selected abilities.