EmployerWinfield Industrial Sales Ltd.
Date PostedNovember 24, 2022
Location Hinton, AB
Earnings $26.00 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 10  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 24, 2022
Winfield Industrial Sales Ltd.
No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Operate metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other materials from surfaces of metal products
- Immerse metal products in cleaning solutions
- Assist structural steel and platework fitters, sheet metal workers, metal machine operators or other metal workers
- Sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
- Grind or chip excess metal from metal products using hand tools
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Load and unload vehicle
- Polish metal products to mirror finish
- Read and interpret work orders
Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Physically demanding
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Standing for extended periods
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Large workload
1 to less than 7 months
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in comparing information to clean work areas and equipment; and in loading and unloading vehicles using hand carts and dollies
Interest in operating metal-cleaning equipment such as wheelabrators, deburrers and shotblasters to remove excess welds, rust, scale and other material from surfaces of metal parts, castings and other metal products
Interest in sorting metal sheets and parts, scrap metal and other materials
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.