EmployerMidwest Fabricators Ltd.
Date PostedMay 10, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $37.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date May 24, 2022
Midwest Fabricators Ltd.
Other trades certificate or diploma
Major Work Area
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Welder Trade Certification
2 years to less than 3 years
- Sheet metal workers
Type of Industry Experience
- Metal products manufacturing
- Custom machining
- Supervise workers and projects
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
May 24, 2022
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.