EmployerMidwest Fabricators Ltd.
Date PostedJuly 19, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $37.00 to $42.00 hourly (to be negotiated)
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Aug 16, 2022
Midwest Fabricators Ltd.
Other trades certificate or diploma
- Co-ordinate and schedule activities
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Supervise workers and projects
- 5-10 people
- Sheet metal workers
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses
Welder Trade Certification
Type of Industry Experience
- Custom machining
- Metal products manufacturing
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
2 years to less than 3 years
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
Free parking available
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.