EmployerPREMIUM IMPEX INC
Date PostedJune 07, 2022
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $29.00 hourly
Work Hours 35 to 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Jul 07, 2022
PREMIUM IMPEX INC
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Select and purchase merchandise for resale
- Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
- Provide customer service
Specialization/Experience (Business sales and services)
- Product selection
- Merchandise needs analysis
- Market analysis
Interest in co-ordinating information to study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials; and in visiting trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Interest in negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements when interviewing suppliers
Interest in overseeing distribution of merchandise to outlets, in maintaining adequate levels of stock and in supervising the work of other retail buyers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.