EmployerHighbucks Imports inc
Date PostedNovember 05, 2022
Location Edmonton, AB
Earnings $865.50 weekly
Work Hours 30 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 2  Vacancies
Closing Date Dec 30, 2022
Highbucks Imports inc
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- Maintain adequate stock levels
- Negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements with suppliers
- Provide customer service
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of merchandise to purchase
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
1 year to less than 2 years
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials; and in visiting trade shows, showrooms, factories and product design events
Interest in negotiating prices, discounts, credit terms and transportation arrangements when interviewing suppliers
Interest in overseeing distribution of merchandise to outlets, in maintaining adequate levels of stock and in supervising the work of other retail buyers
The interest code helps you figure out if you’d like to work in a particular occupation.
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective, and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes for this NOC group is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.