Wholesale Establishment Manager
EmployerAPF Tires Ltd.
Date PostedAugust 03, 2021
Location Calgary, AB
Earnings $36.95 hourly
Work Hours 40 hours per week
Position Permanent Full Time
Vacancies 1  Vacancy
Closing Date Oct 20, 2021
APF Tires Ltd.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Handling heavy loads
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Tight deadlines
Ability to Supervise
Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Relocation costs covered by employer
How to Apply
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Oct 20, 2021
Important notice: This job posting has been provided by an external employer.The Government of Alberta and the Government of Canada are not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
Interest in co-ordinating information to direct and evaluate the operation of establishments and departments engaged in retail sales, authorize budget expenditures, determine staffing requirements, hire or oversee the hiring of staff and to manage staff and assign duties
Interest in locating, selecting and procuring merchandise for resale and in implementing pricing and credit policies
Interest in negotiating with members of working groups to develop and implement marketing strategies
It’s based on the Canadian Work Preference Inventory (CWPI), which measures 5 occupational interests: Directive, Innovative, Methodical, Objective and Social.
Each set of 3 interest codes is listed in order of importance.
A code in capital letters means it’s a strong fit for the occupation.
A code in all lowercase letters means the fit is weaker.