When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Adult and Higher Education Instructor
Red Deer Collegewww.rdc.ab.ca
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline from an accredited institution, OR
- A two year diploma or equivalent training from an accredited institution in any discipline, OR
- Provincial Trades Certificate or Red Seal Journeyperson’s Certificate, OR
- A one year certificate in any discipline from an accredited institution upon consultation and the approval of the Associate Dean
Note: Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2019/08/01 to 2020/07/31*.
Tuition $1,980.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $192.50 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $181.50 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 27, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.