When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Arts Geography
University of Manitobahttp://extended.cc.umanitoba.ca
Program Type Bachelors
Credential Type Degree
Length 44 YearsYear(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
Students interested in declaring the Geography major must be admitted to the Clayton H. Riddell Faculty of Environment, Earth, and Resources.
Direct Entry Requirements:
- Completion of high school
- Have a minimum combined average grade of 85%, with none less than 60%, in English 40S (Alberta English Language Arts 30-1) AND 2 additional 40S level subjects (Alberta Math 30-1, Math 30-2, Physics 30, Chemistry 30, Biology 30, Computing Science – Advanced Level CTS (5 credits), or Social Studies 30-1)
Mature Students Requirements:
- 21 years of age or older
- Do not meet the University’s regular high school requirements
- Have limited experience at college or university (less than 24 credit hours or four full courses)
- Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents
- Must meet the University’s English language proficiency requirements
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 16, 2016. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.