When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Business Administration Human Resources Management
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- 50% in English Language Arts 30-1 or English Language Arts 30-2 or completion of ESLG 1898 with a minimum 50% or equivalent
- 60% in Mathematics 20-1 (Pure Mathematics 20) or Mathematics 20-2 (Applied Mathematics 20) or equivalent, or 50% in Mathematics 30-1 (Pure Mathematics 30) or Mathematics 30-2 (Applied Mathematics 30) or equivalent*
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP must have been completed within the two years prior to application to the program. Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following:
- CLBA overall score of 7
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 71
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.0, no section score below 5.5
- CELPIP General overall score of 7, no section score below 6
- CAEL overall score of 60
- Completion of ESLS 7000/ESLS 7100 (or ESLG 2101) and ESLW 7000/ESLW 7100 (ESLG 2103) with a minimum of 80%
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $4,200.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $3,073.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $580.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 07, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.