When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Certificate in Theatre Foundations
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less 34 credits
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- A high-school diploma with a minimum average of 65% on five Grade 12 subjects, or a GED, or a comprehensive home-school portfolio (requirements available on request)
- A keen interest in theatre arts
- A completed application form including a statement of purpose
- A successful scout week
- An interview and talent assessment
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $7,650.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,655.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $720.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 16, 2015. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.