When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Community Health Promotion
Northern Lakes Collegehttps://www.northernlakescollege.ca
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- Biology 30 (60%) or credit in ANPY 1000 (60%) or ANPY 0190 (60%) or Biology 0190 (60%)
- English 30-1 (60%), or English 30-2 (70%), or English 0190 (60% or an assessed English equivalency
- Credit in Math 20-1 (50%), or Math 20-2 (60%), or Math 0190 (60%).
The majority of the program will be delivered in a distributed learning (on-line - asynchronous) format, with some blended components for labs and other learning activities requiring face to face.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $4,130.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,231.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $103.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated May 31, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.