Diploma in Leadership and Ministry
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years 48 semester hours
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Applicants must possess a Grade 12 diploma, its recognized equivalent, or consent of the Admissions Committee.
- Applicants must be twenty-five (25) years of age.
- Applicants without college experience will be required to demonstrate college level English and writing ability.
- Students must provide proof of English language competency equal to or exceeding Canadian Language Benchmark 8 or a score of at least 90 (internet based test iBT) on the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 60% Alberta English 30, or its equivalent.
Non-Academic Entrance Requirements
Applicants must agree with Alberta Bible College's Statement of Faith and Community Life Covenant. See school calendar for more information.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $4,305.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $700.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $490.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 29, 2015. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.