When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 401 Year or LessWeek(s)
Including an 8-week practicum
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
Requirements for Program Admission
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Pass Stenberg College entrance examination
- Pass Stenberg College entrance interview
- Successful completion of a short written essay
- Meet English language requirements, if English is a Second Language
- Completion of a Criminal Record Consent Form under the Criminal Record Review Act
Requirements for Practicum Placement
- Acceptable Criminal Record Search under the Criminal Record Review Act
- Proof of Immunity Status as required by industry
- Acceptable Medical Examination Form completed by a physician
Note: Additional criteria may be required for placement. Contact the school for details.
The program is offered through a hybrid of online and some classroom delivery in Edmonton, AB. No time is required at the main campus in Surrey, BC.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated April 22, 2014. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.