Taking a few minutes to learn about your skills and abilities might help you in choosing the right education path to achieve your career goals.
Grad Cert Youth and Young Adult Ministry
Program Type Master
Credential Type Degree
Length 1 Year or Less 18 credits
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or an equivalency from another accredited Post-Secondary Institution.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
Students with 75% completion of a Bachelor’s Degree may be allowed to begin studies conditional upon completion of their Bachelor Degree (maximum two courses).
For applicants who do not meet the required minimal GPA, they may enter under one of the following exceptions:
- Enter as a non-degree student and complete 6 credits of predefined courses with the minimum GPA of 2.5
- Submit a Graduate Record Exam (GRE) with a minimum score of 400 verbal and 4 analytical.
- Complete a prior learning assessment.
Must be 25 years of age and will be assessed individually for a Graduate program of study. Normally, only 10% of the number enrolled in each of the programs shall be mature students.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 11, 2015. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.