Horticulture Technician Certificate Horticulture Technician
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- 50% or better in English Language Arts 30-1 or 30-2
- 50% or better in Math 20-1 or 20-2
- 50% or better in 2 of Biology 20, Chemistry 20, Science 20 OR 1 of Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Science 30
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $4,380.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,074.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $800.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 29, 2016. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.