When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- English Language Arts 30-1 or English Language Arts 30-2
- Math 30-2, Math 20-1, Applied Math 30 or Pure Math 20
- English Proficiency!span>
- In lieu of Math requirement, successful completion of BMAT 230 - Business Mathematics.
- In lieu of English requirement, successful completion of COMM 240 - Business Communications I or COMM 272 - Business Communications.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $4,375.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,075.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,117.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated May 16, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.