When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Immigration Practitioner Certificate
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
The IPC program will be of interest for individuals looking to:
- Set-up a private Immigration Practitioner business
- Expand practices within a law firm specifically in the area of Immigration
- Work with service providers and/or non-profit organizations as a consultant
- Provide Immigration advice and guidance at Canadian borders and/or within Corrections Canada
- Specialize within HR departments and/or recruitment agencies
- Advise International Students
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate *
Length 500 - 500 Hour(s)
7 courses (500 hours)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning Available
* Certificate of Achievement
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 07, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.