When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Liberal Arts and Sciences
St. Mary's Universitywww.stmu.ca
St. Mary's University is a Catholic, student-focused liberal arts and sciences teaching and research post-secondary institution open to students of all faiths and traditions. Through the synthesis of faith and reason, the University invites and challenges all individuals of the community to become compassionate, thoughtful and resourceful members of society. Members of St. Mary's University community strive to provide the most intellectually stimulating learning environment possible. !span>
St. Mary's offers the following programs of study:
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary)
- Bachelor of Arts in English (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Arts in General Studies (3 year)
- Bachelor of Arts in History (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (3 or 4 year)
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (4 year)
- Graduate Certificate or Diploma in Religious Education. !span>
St. Mary's also offers university transfer courses in business, management and the sciences. A sense of community is a defining characteristic of the University. Students have the opportunity to participate in campus ministry, campus recreation, wellness programs, social justice initiatives and athletics programs. The campus is located adjacent to Fish Creek Provincial Park in south Calgary and is easily accessed by public transportation. Campus tours can be arranged at any time of the year through the Enrolment Services Office.!span>
Program Type Open Studies
Credential Type Non-Credential
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2017/08/01 to 2018/07/31*.
Tuition $7,155.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,000.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $710.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated February 02, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.